Plants Vs Zombies 2
A tower defense game with over 300 levels
Comical game where zombies are trying to take over your plants.
The goal of the game is to defend your plants against an onslaught of zombies. You can see all of the information about each group as well as the upgrades that can be made. One of the benefits about the game is that the zombies don't tend to walk very fast, so you have a bit more time in getting your plants protected in Plants Vs Zombies 2.
You can use different types of plants that the zombies don't like to be around to keep the plants that you want to keep safe. There are also lawn mowers that you can use to chase after the zombies in Plants Vs Zombies 2. These machines are beneficial if you're faced with a large number of zombies at one time. You will have to travel in time to different locations to protect plants that are in key spots. Never fear as you will have the help of your own plants to help you. There are new plants in the sequel as well as more challenges. Zombies are dressed according to the time period.
- Funny moments
- Numerous challenges
- Transport to new time periods
- Quests can't be completed right after each other
- Needs internet connection
Grow your arsenal and enhance your plants with the Power Plants update, starting January 10! Now you can:
• Earn Seed Packets to develop powerful plants like never before, with amplified attacks, bolstered defenses, unique abilities, and more
• Find fun piñatas stuffed with Seed Packets and other goodies in new Scheduled Quests
• Score more plants, costumes, and bundles – on sale in the Store
Thanks for playing! Be sure to rate us after each update.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.